1) Give Allah what’s right, not what’s left.
2) Man’s way leads to a hopeless end – Allah’s way leads to an endless hope.
3) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4) He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5) In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the full stop.
6) Don’t put a question mark where Allah has put a full stop.
7) Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face lift.
8) When praying, don’t give Allah instructions, just report for duty.
9) Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.
10) We don’t change Allah’s message — His message changes us.
11) The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12) When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13) Glad tiding — Exposure to Allah will prevent burning.
14) Plan ahead – It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
15) Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
16) Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Qur’an.
17) Exercise daily – Walk with Allah.
18) Never give the devil a ride – He will always want to drive.
19) Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20) Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21) He, who angers you, controls you.
22) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed.
23) Give Satan an inch and he will be a ruler.
24) Allah doesn’t call the qualified – He qualifies the called.
25) Read the Qur’an – It will scare the hell out of you.